Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Clowns and beer? A frightful combo!

As you all know, Lagunitas Brewing Company is my all time favorite micro brewer in the world, but for some reason there special event for the May has me a little scared. Why you ask? I have a rather weird fear, Coulrophobia. Clowns, yes those red nosed big shoe wearing bozos turn me into a 5 year old girl crying under a table screaming for her mommy. The beer circus by all accounts sounds fun, cotton candy and beer sounds like a delicious combo (to me at least.) But being tipsy around the world's scariest costumed freaks? I don't know yet, I might someone to hold my hand! It's a can't miss event for breweries in Sonoma County though, so I might just have to put on my big girl pants and go! The event is $40 and includes beer, food and all sorts of circus entertainment.Oh, and its on May 22, so put it on your calender, its coming up!


Post about the event coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment